Andrew's Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2.5 cups unbleached flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 sticks butter
- 1.5 cups turbinado (raw cane) sugar
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda, & salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, sugar, & vanilla extract in large bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each egg.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll into small balls and place on parchment paper covered cookie sheet.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes.
- Let cool or eat warm, it is entirely up to you.